- Posted 15 November 2023
- Discipline Sales
- Contact NameCharlotte Kamlin
POSITION: Inside Sales Manager – German Market
LOCATION: Germany, Dusseldorf
REPORTING TO: Sales Country Manager based in Düsseldorf, Germany
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Our clients mission is to shake up the independent accommodation sector. Its software is helping over 20,000 owners and managers of hotels, B&Bs, vacation rentals and groups, yurts, castles and cottages by making it really easy for them to manage online bookings, guests and travel agencies.
Having radically changed its business model, our client is now a vibrant young company, operating in the UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Germany, Tunisia, and North America.
As an Inside Sales Manager your role will consist in selling our clients suite mostly on the phone (cold calling in your target regions in Germany and also contacting inbound leads) by understanding their business needs to deliver meaningful solutions.
- Understand business needs to deliver meaningful solutions
- Identify business opportunities by identifying, researching, and analysing needs for prospects
- Do free demonstrations by sharing your screen.
- Use our CRM and ensure all sales data is fully accurate and up-to-date.
- Coordinate and implement targeted and effective email campaigns with the German Marketing
- Team and the Country Manager.
- Ensure optimum product performance and achieve the company’s overall objectives.
- Collaborate with the Customer Service and Onboarding teams to reach targets.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 3-5 years of experience in sales (cold-warm calling) ideally in the software industry
• Native level of German: excellent communication skills, verbal (with a clear speaking voice) and
written (excellent grammar). Excellent spoken and written English for internal use only.
• You have a sales temper and truly enjoy speaking to people over the phone!
• Ability to convey complex technical information in a simplified and easy to understand manner
to a general audience
• Aptitude for learning new technologies quickly
• You pay attention to details, quickly learn and adapt
• Proficient with common office programs (MS Word, Excel, Internet Explorer and Outlook).
• A previous experience in travel websites, online advertising, eCommerce or hospitality is a plus
THE COMPANY OFFERS
• Permanent contract, full time.
• Salary : base salary + variable
• Hybrid (with some office days and remote working days). Our office is located: Friedrichstr. 2, 40217 Düsseldorf.
• Combine success and fun within a great diverse company culture together with smart, driven people