We are currently looking for an Inbound Sales Representative for one of our Clients, a leading company in new technologies.
- Handle inbound presales enquiries (coming via telephone or email) by giving to customer detailed information on products, drive him on internet specific page for more information, detect immediate sales opportunity, and manage this sales opportunity according to the rules
- Refer non sales /presales enquiries to the right organization
- Manage customers & resellers requests on spare parts by checking spare part id, availability and refer customers /resellers either to the online spare part store or to specialized spare part partners.
- Close inbound sales for consumers (not professional) - B2C.
- Qualify inbound B2B sales opportunities that require sales negotiation and pass the lead to the store telesales Strong Product /services knowledge (PSG/IPG/ESSN).
- Refer/Transfer Reseller & Retailer/eTailer enquiries to the right organization
- Qualify inbound B2B sales opportunities that require sales negotiation and pass the lead to responsible teams (TS or PBMs/ACC Mngrs)
-Full-time (39 hours/week) from Monday to Friday, and long-term contract
-Schedule: Monday-Friday, from 08:30 to 17:30
-Salary: 17.000 Euros gross/year + up to 6.000 Euros gross/year in bonus
-Regular and permanent incentives
-Specific compensation model based on over achievement
- German native level speaker
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Customer service driven.
- Organized / Efficient.
- Proactive and service attitude.
- Good Selling Skills.
- IT literate.
- Minimum of 1-year relevant experience.
- Hold business level conversations deriving customer need before positioning product & price.
- Strong personal interest & curiosity in IT products and applications.
- High capability to listen to customers.
- Is expert to conduct adequate questions to have a comprehensive understanding of customer needs, accounts qualification, customer choice drivers.
- Follow the security rules of the company
Are you interested? Send your CV today!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting European talents with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.