Integrated in the sales team you should be a dynamic and motivated self-starter with strong communications and teamwork skills. In this position you will be responsible to manage a provided set list of SMB Accounts in order to generate new business opportunities and grow assigned installed base of Business Accounts.
At the beginning, you will be assigned a portfolio of companies in order to do a profiling of them and identify potential business. You must be able to identify and qualify prospects and decision makers in the target companies and develop B2B relationships.
- Execute and achieve sales quota and targets.
- Identification and qualification of prospects and deciders in the targeted companies
- Focus on driving profitability through proactive management.
- Track, manage, and report ongoing activity relative to sales pipeline.
- Reviewing level of client satisfaction and escalating issues when necessary.
- Communicate client feedback to appropriate parties for follow upon potential business.
- Timely response and resolution of incoming customer or partner calls regarding, customer inquiries and request.
- Prepare commercial and technical service proposals and ensure such proposals are technically and commercially sound.
-Full-time (39 hours/week) from Monday to Friday, and long-term contract
-Schedule: Monday-Friday, from 08:30 to 17:30
-Salary: 17.000 Euros gross/year + up to 6.000 Euros gross/year in bonus
-Regular and permanent incentives
-Specific compensation model based on over achievement
- German native level speaker with fluent English
- Strong communication skills.
- Solid Sales Background.
- Achievement and goal oriented.
- Good computer skills.
- Previous experience in Sales B2B.
- Previous experience working with channel is a plus
- Motivated and self starter
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.