German-speaking Customer Support in Lisbon
Are you interested in the tourism sector and fluent in German and English? Then we are looking for you!
Our client is a strong global leader in business process outsourcing (BPO). They continue to specialize in customer experience outsourcing, and their capabilities extend across voice, social and digital channels. They strive on a daily basis to improve the services delivered to its clients by putting its employees at the heart of the company. Your ideas and suggestions will be welcomed as you will help them grow and advance! You will join a team of over 500 employees of 35 nationalities!
As a German-speaking Customer Support Agent located in the beautiful city of Lisbon, you will arrange and manage reservations and customer accounts, provide advice concerning rental-car reservations, reply to queries and manage complaints. All this while working for one of the most well-known companies in the business! Your missions will consist in:
- Answer to customer requests, in a simple way keeping your smile, ensuring their satisfaction through a unique customer experience;
- Advise customers about extra services;
- Establish contact with customers by incoming calls and emails, managing claims and queries, and providing advice and information;
- You are fluent (level C1 at least) in German- written and spoken level
- You have fluent English (level C1 minimum)
- You are recognized for your attention to detail and dynamics;
- You enjoy challenges and you currently looking to join an exciting high-growth company.
- Working contract;
- Initial and continued training;
- Attractive basic salary + monthly bonus;
- Transportation allowance;
- Private Health Insurance (after 6 months of the contract);
- Stable work and career development;
- Reimbursement of flight ticket, for candidates relocating from abroad;
- Accommodation provided during the first 3 months of work, for candidates relocating from abroad;
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.