- Posted 10 February 2023
- Discipline Customer Service
- Contact NameAnnika Zeitlberger
Do you speak German on a C2/C1 level and are you ready to start a new experience on beautiful Crete?
Indulge in a unique opportunity as a Customer Advisor for luxury coffee machines on the enchanting island of Crete, Greece. Join our client’s team, delighting customers with exquisite
coffee experiences, while immersing yourself in the island's beauty. Relocation support provided. Elevate your career, embrace the island lifestyle, and make every cup a moment of
luxury. Apply now!
Blessed with 300 days of sunshine a year, Crete is a very sociable island where it will be easy for you to meet new people. It has about 636,500 inhabitants and is the largest Greek island and the fifth-largest island in the Mediterranean after Sicily, Sardinia, Cyprus and Corsica. There are many fine sandy beaches with shallow waters, beautiful hiking trails but also water sports and also parks.
As a Customer Support Advisor, your role is, together with your team, to handle customer issues with empathy and efficiency all centred around the topic of luxury coffee machines. Besides speaking your native language, you also need to be able to communicate in English. The role consists of handling and responding to end-users’ requests through multiple contact channels (phone, e-mail, chat). It requires maintaining solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism. Also, performing data entry and use of software programs.
- Being fluent in German and English on a communication level.
- Politeness, courtesy and good communication skills.
- Time management and multitasking abilities.
- Familiarity of OS MS Windows.
- Ability to use Internet applications.
- Usage of MS office.
What our Client Offers
- Relocation package that includes: Airplane tickets, Taxi from the airport, free support from the Employee Relations department during the hiring process, with regards to your Social Security number, Health Insurance (IKA), Tax Number, and Bank account, etc.
- Paid training to keep you up to date on products and procedures.
- Attractive bonus structure and competitive Greek salary.
- Work location: From the office in Chania, Crete.
- Company accommodation for entire time of employment.
- In-house doctor and medical insurance.
- Excellent career advancement opportunities.
- International working environment.
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions etc. throughout the year.
- Discounts for our employees all over Athens.
**Please note that an EU passport or a work permit for Greece is required to apply to this role.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide