Are you a Netflix streamer? Do you want to help other streamers and watchers have the best streaming experience? Are you willing to help your fellow to get the best service out of their streaming platform?
We are offering you the possibility to do all of this while living in one of the most beautiful and cultural countries in Europe, Greece in home office!
This is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide.
We are looking for German speaking Customer Service Agent to help fellow streamers get the best customer service so that they can get back right back to their streaming sessions knowing that their provider appreciates them!
As a Customer Service Agent your role is, together with your team, to handle issues the customers have with empathy and efficiency. Via phone, email and chat your job is to help the customer troubleshoot issues with their products and follow through until a solution is found.
We are looking for someone who is customer service oriented, that always maintains professionalism and who is able to remain calm under stress.
Besides speaking your native language German (C2) you are also fluent in English (C1).
Why work in Greece?
A few reasons you should start your career in this Mediterranean country: One of the richest countries historically and culturally speaking. It is a blessed country for the weather it has. The cost of living is lower and the salaries that we offer allow you to have a decent life style while living here. Companies are hiring, and great conditions are being offered to those willing to relocate and for locals that are willing to start their new adventure with them.
The Company is an outsourcing firm, with a giant network of multiple offices located in 76 countries that serve in a total of 160 markets. They take pride themselves on being one of the best in the world at what they do, Customer Care Services! They constantly invest in research and development to get a deeper understanding of customers’ thoughts, behaviors, and needs.
- Communicating through chat & phone with subscribers
- Answering how-to questions about payment
- Troubleshooting streaming and content issues
- Assisting subscribers with how-to questions & navigating on Netflix
- The working hours are Mo.-Su. 10:00-23:00 (8 hour shift, 5 days work, 2 days off)
- Proficient knowledge of German
- Fluency in English
- Great communication & soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills
- Computer knowledge/tech savviness
- Being a TV shows fan (or even a Netflix subscriber) will be considered as an extra asset!
- Job location is Athens but at the moment you will be working in home office
What you are offered
- Salary will be 1300 euros a month plus up to 130 euros bonus a month
- Complete relocation support (flight ticket to Greece, 4-week hotel accommodation, pick-up & drop, assistance finding an apartment, real estate fee covered by us)
- Free support from the Employee Relations department during the hiring process, with regards to your Social Security number, Health Insurance (IKA), Tax Number, and Bank account, etc.
- Paid training to keep you up to date on products and procedures.
- Excellent career advancement opportunities.
- International working environment.
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions, etc. throughout the year.
- Discounts for our employees all over Athens.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.