Do you want to work in sunny Barcelona in a sales team in the sector of market research and data analytics?
Our client is an internationally acclaimed outsourcing business, now looking for talent that speaks German. As a Business Development Manager for this leading company in technologies, you will be the first point of contact a new potential client when they are seeking information on the products and services the company provides.
The Business Development Manager will convert viable prospects to active clients, leading the full sales conversation, through to the transition of new clients to the account management team.
Hours and Benefits
- Full time long-term position, 39 hours/week
- Monday to Friday 09:00h - 18:00h
- Long-term contract
- Salary conditions: 22.000 euros gross annual base salary
- Bonus up to 4.000 euros gross/year
- Private medical insurance
- International and dynamic environment in Barcelona
- Possibilities to grow inside the company
- Employee discounts
- Free weekly and after work activities
- Bonuses for referring your friends
- Relocation package if you live abroad
You bring to the table
- Native level speaker of German
- High level of English
- Experience in Cold Calling
- Notions of Account Management but no experience needed
- Able to Cross-sell and Up-sell is a must
- Excellent communication skills, both written and over the phone.
- Able to uncover information by asking the right questions
If you identify with this, join us!
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.