Why work in Greece?
A few reasons you should start your career in this Mediterranean country: One of the richest countries historically and culturally speaking. It is a blessed country for the weather it has. The cost of life is interesting. Although it is not the cheapest country to live in, you can easily afford to go to restaurants, bars, cafes, etc. And find good prices for accommodation. Companies are hiring, and great conditions are being offered to those willing to relocate.
The Company is an outsourcing firm, with a giant network of multiple offices located in 76 countries that serve in a total of 160 markets. They take pride themselves on being one of the best in the world at what they do, Customer Care Services! They constantly invest in research and development to get a deeper understanding of customers’ thoughts, behaviors, and needs.
The project is for Pandora.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewelry made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewelry is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through around 7,800 points of sale, including more than 2,400 concept stores.
The project is a short term project. They are looking for Brand Ambassadors for their high season months, from October until December.
Once this project is over, the company will attempt to accommodate all employees who would like to stay, in other projects and integrate them into these accordingly.
- Both the training and the operations will be conducted remotely (This is a work from home project, however, all candidates must be registered in Greece. Relocation package is offered.)
- Respond to eCommerce client's requests through multiple communication channels (phone, email and chat)
- Maintain solid customer relationships by handling their inquiries and concerns (i.e., order upselling, troubleshooting, fraud and returns)
- Be knowledgeable about given promotions and inform customers about new offers
- Answers questions like; Where is my order?, How can I get a refund?, How can I track my order?, etc.
- Being fluent in German and English in a communicative level.
- Politeness, courtesy, and good communication skills.
- Time management and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work in groups.
- Flexibility in working hours and the ability to work in shifts (opening hours are 09:00-21:00, Mo.-Su.)