Have you ever dreamed of moving to sunny Athens, Greece? Now is your chance !
For our client, N26, we are currently looking for:
Anti-Financial Crime Back-Office , in order to support the German Team and the French money laundering. The Team is in charge of the execution of regulatory requirements of money laundering and the active and effective fight against financial crime.
- As an AFC Back-Office you will be supporting Anti-Financial Crime tasks, including AML, terrorist financing, KYC and fraud.
- Recognizing, supporting and evaluating suspicious bank account transactions. • Identify money laundering typologies and suspicious facts.
- Create and transmit reports of suspicious financial transactions to FIU • Daily processing of the results from our internal transactions monitoring system
- Processing of inquiries related to fight against fraud and money laundering
What you’ll need:
- Familiarity of OS MS Windows
- Usage of MS Office
- Ability to use the desktop computer system
- Ability to use Internet applications
- Ability to use an E-mail platform (MS Outlook, Zimbra etc.)
- Ability to conduct research through internet based tools
- Ability to follow a process flow
- Basic understanding, knowledge and usage familiarity of MS Excel
- Native level fluency in C2 German or C2 French with B2 English in both written and verbal communications required
- Can do attitude, willingness to learn and reliability are essential to your success in this role
- Flight ticket to Athens
- 2 weeks free accommodation
- Assistance in finding a new apartment, cab from the airport
- Support from internal HR team during the hiring process regarding social security number, health insurance (IKA), tax number and bank account, etc.
- Paid training to keep employees up to date on products and procedures
- Internal physician and health insurance
- Excellent opportunities for advancement
- International working environment
- Company festivals, parties and outings throughout the year
- Discounts throughout Athens
How to Apply
Interested? Send your application today!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting European talents with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.