Have you ever dreamed of moving to sunny Athens, Greece? Now is your chance !
For our client, N26, we are currently looking for:
Anti-Financial Crime Back-Office , in order to support the German Team and the French money laundering. T
he Team is in charge of the execution of regulatory requirements of money laundering and the active and effective fight against financial crime.
• As an AFC Back-Office you will be supporting Anti-Financial Crime tasks, including AML, terrorist financing, KYC and fraud.
• Recognizing, supporting and evaluating suspicious bank account transactions. • Identify money laundering typologies and suspicious facts.
• Create and transmit reports of suspicious financial transactions to FIU • Daily processing of the results from our internal transactions monitoring system
• Processing of inquiries related to fight against fraud and money laundering
What you’ll need:
1. Familiarity of OS MS Windows
2. Usage of MS Office
3. Ability to use the desktop computer system
4. Ability to use Internet applications
5. Ability to use an E-mail platform (MS Outlook, Zimbra etc.)
6. Ability to conduct research through internet based tools
7. Ability to follow a process flow
8. Basic understanding, knowledge and usage familiarity of MS Excel
● Native level fluency in C2 German or C2 French with B2 English in both written and verbal communications required
● Can do attitude, willingness to learn and reliability are essential to your success in this role
- Flight ticket to Athens
- 2 weeks free accommodation
- Assistance in finding a new apartment, cab from the airport
- Support from internal HR team during the hiring process regarding social security number, health insurance (IKA), tax number and bank account, etc.
- Paid training to keep employees up to date on products and procedures
- Internal physician and health insurance
- Excellent opportunities for advancement
- International working environment
- Company festivals, parties and outings throughout the year
- Discounts throughout Athens
How to Apply
Interested? Send your application today!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting European talents with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.