Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact center business process outsourcing. With around 300.000 employees, working in over 265 dialects and languages, across 400 contact centers in 80 countries, Teleperformance is operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies - and in this case, that company is Google! Teleperformance wants their employees to be inspired and motivated, and their main goal is to make them proud to belong to our client through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
Why move to Barcelona?
Barcelona has 4.7 million inhabitants and has the 6th largest area in the EU. The city is located around both city life and beach life at the same time. This is one of the many reasons why Barcelona has become very popular in recent years. It is also no secret that Barcelona is known for its good nightlife and fantastic shopping opportunities. The city offers simply everything, and more than you want!
- You are responsible for acquiring new customers from inbound and outbound leads, closing deals at the appropriate budget agreed upon and subsequently up-selling these if the potential is there.
- You will be responsible for your own client portfolio, optimizing your clients' campaigns, and ensuring that customer expectations are met with the opportunity of having a significant impact on their business
- You must understand the customer's requirements and objectives, and match Google Ads solutions and marketing strategies.
- You will develop sales strategies aimed at optimizing the market potential and improving customer sales and profit margins.
- As a real sales “hunter”, you are not afraid to pick up the phone and call companies in your portfolio
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Native level of German + Fluent English
- 1 Year of experience in sales environment
- A team player with problem solving, analytical and communication skills
- Passionate about sales, technology and the internet, with a desire to learn and develop
- You have a good understanding of the online landscape and are able to work with a diverse portfolio of different business models
- Full time position (39 h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Salary: 23.671,32€ gross/year + up to 2.840,56 € gross/year in bonus
- Long Term Contract
- Relocation Package:
- Flight Ticket
- 3 weeks of intense introduction training on Google Ads and specific sales training.
- Career path to grow within the project
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Office location surrounded by the sea in Barcelona, Spain
How to apply?
Sounds interesting? Send your English CV to email@example.com
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.