Ready to give a voice to people? Work with us for some of the most well-known brands in the world!
Our multicultural Partner is searching for French speakers to join forces with their customer consultant team in Athens. With modern, bright offices, our client offers both the work and cultural experience!
Athens is a city brimming with interesting things to do. As one of the world's biggest tourist locations, Athens is filled with cultural experiences, no matter where you are! You can enjoy new foods, and explore cultural areas such as Akropolis and the Dionysuis’ theatre. Maybe you want to enjoy Athens without having to treat it like a 7-day-crash-course? With a beach with crystal clear water and enormous sand areas?
Sounds interesting? Let’s continue…
What your responsibilities will be:
- Handle calls, emails and chat with a sense in French
- As a brand ambassador – provide promotion support, being knowledgeable about current promotions and new offers.
- Handle account and billing issues, along with order up-selling, troubleshooting, fraud order, and returns, based on the policy provided through training guidelines.
- Provide and maintain strong, professional relationships with clients and show customer service empathy.
- Log calls/cases from a customer into the customer relationship database, including shipping instructions.
- Track and follow cases to ensure they are closed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Native level of French (C1/C2) + Good knowledge of English language (B2+)
- Careful: You must have the legal documentation prior to the application (European passport or working VISA for the country you are applying for).
- Great communication & soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills
- Basic computer knowledge and skills
- Ability to multitask and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in rotating shifts
- Work experience in customer support will be considered as an advantage
What we offer:
- Training by certified instructors
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Free Greek language courses
- State-of-the-art premises providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility
- Full relocation support: Flight tickets paid upfront by the company + 2 weeks of initial accommodation with real state agent support to help you find your ideal place + Support with all the paperwork in Greece, opening bank account, getting phone number...
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 8,500 people from 91 nationalities.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about the cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here: Greece has enviable history and culture, climate, and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and ex-pats alike. It’s helpful to have a picture of what life there will cost as an ex-pat. Click here to read an official and handy guide as provided by the Greek authorities.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.