Do you have a passion for the car/the automotive industry? Are you tech-savvy? Are you ready to start your career in an up-and-coming car company that is shaping the future and growing fast? Then we have the right opportunity for you!
Our partner is on a mission to change mobility forever. We're a generation that craves hassle-free options that are flexible, straightforward, and sustainable. In their company, being bold is in their DNA, and they are constantly challenging themselves to give their customers the complete freedom to move when and where they want. They were founded in 2016 in Gothenburg, Sweden, and have been growing at a fast pace ever since. They have branches in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, and Sweden.
They have great success and they are switching up the market by using the direct-to-consumer sales model, in contrast to the traditional dealership model. This means that making the experience of having a car hassle-free by taking over the administrative part of owning a car. They provide you with a car, take care of the insurance for the car, the maintenance, etc.
Most of the customers have a monthly-based membership which also allows them to have more freedom should their financial situation change and they are no longer in a position to finance the membership then they can cancel it. This allows complete flexibility which is ideal especially during these uncertain times.
They describe themselves as follows "This isn't a conventional car company. We're a new global brand that focuses on the need of the connected generation, sustainability, and a hassle-free customer experience."
The Job entails
The European Engagement Centre in Maastricht was opened in April 2020. The first batch of superstars has already started building the foundation for game-changing customer service. And now, they are expanding their team of Technical Service Advisors in Maastricht. The important thing for them is thinking outside the box and creating wow experiences for their members. Yes, read that again, a personal approach is key, no robots wanted!
As a Technical Service Advisor, your main superpower is offering great automotive technical service support via different communication channels, next to being a brand ambassador. Besides this, you will mainly be dealing with providing automotive technical assistance such as:
- Driver interviews
- Service visit coordination
- Remote diagnostics
- Spare parts ordering
In order to handle these topics, we need you to pack some serious technical/mechanical car knowledge under your hood! BUT as we are still building our fleet, we need you to be flexible and branch out into anything from membership subscriptions, e-commerce and Company club events.
Together you can make things happen, so remember they are counting on you for the continuous development of the engagement centre. Always be open-minded, stay curious and embrace a bit of wrong.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 08:00-17:00, the engagement centre is open until 21:00.
In the future the opening times of the Engagement Centre might change to offer our customers full support whenever they need it; however, anybody that starts working with them now will not be forced to work during other operating hours should these change in the future.
This position offers a hybrid option of working 50% from home and 50% from the office.
Their future team colleague should have
- An upper secondary education or higher
- At least two years of experience working in an automotive customer service environment (i.e. service advisor, call centre agent at a dealership)
- Availability of 38 hours per week
- Excellent command of the English language, because of contact with our members throughout Europe
- You are a (near)-native French speaker (C1-C2)
- You also speak English on a professional level
- Ping pong (yes, the game) skills appreciated, but not mandatory
**All applicants must hold an EU passport or a valid work permit for the Netherlands
The Perks and Benefits of this job
Sure, they have all the basics in place like pension and insurances as well as wellness allowance etc. But that's not the reason you choose them… You want to work with them because you will:
- Be part of a global and diverse team, with teammates from over 26 countries and a 50/50 gender split
- Be part of fun work culture with a high team spirit. People really enjoy their teams and get along well with their teammates. There’s a running club if you’re into that sort of thing, Mario Kart tournaments, lunch dance sessions, work get together etc.
- Be part of creating something new that has never been done before. The pace is fast and it is never boring!
- Get the best of both worlds: a start-up atmosphere with the support of an established organization
- Make a difference. They're a lean team with a flat hierarchy, so every contribution has a direct impact!
- The monthly base salary is €2,754 for applicants with no prior work experience and the range goes up to €3,442 for automotive superstars
- There is a relocation package for anyone interested coming from abroad, you will get a lump sum of €3000 paid out as a lump sum to cover all your costs
Our partner is not into a strict hierarchy, but they do like collaboration, creativity, and people who challenge norms. They've cultivated a culture of personal development and role growth. If you're an original thinker who values being open, personal, and challenging, then you'll fit right in. In general, They think that imagination is just as important as expertise, and instinct can be as valuable as experience!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain and many more with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.