- 4 weeks of intense product and sales training in English
- On-going Certifications & Education
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, and social arrangements
- Monthly salary with performance-based bonus
- 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday, from 08:00h to 17:00h
- Premium location: Oriente, Expo
- Airport pick-up and administrative assistance with your registration in Portugal;
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months of successful integration;
- Yearly complimentary two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU);
- Accommodation in one of our company’s shared apartments;
- Free Portuguese lessons, sports activities, cooking lessons, and much more!
Thinking of moving and wondering about the cost of living in Lisbon? Get an idea here: Portugal is known for its warm climate. In general, the weather in Portugal is warm all year round. But depending on where you move in the country, you may experience temperature differences. For example, if you move to the south, the weather will be much hotter and drier than if you move to the north of Portugal, where the climate is more temperate. It is helpful to get an idea of what ex-pat life will cost. Click here to read an official and practical guide provided by the Greek authorities: https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Portugal
Do not miss this great opportunity. Take a leap and let our partners support you while you support them.
I look forward to hearing from you soon and wish you a great day.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.