Are you a Dutch speaker who is excited about moving to Poland and looking for an interesting job there? We are looking for a Dutch-speaking Quality Content Reviewer to join our client´s poland based team!
- Quality assurance testing, reviewing, verifying, editing, scoring, translating, transcribing, and reporting on data and/or assets across a broad scope of media and content types.
- Detect issues and trends across a large amount of content.
- Problem solving, provide clear suggestion/feedback to leads, and effectively communicate recommendations to both business and engineering teams.
- Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to: evaluating content, performing canonical curation and review, researching and verifying accuracy of the annotated data.
- Contribute innovative ideas regarding process and workflow to maximize efficiency and scalability.
- Work on language QA work as well as image annotation with language components.
- Contribute to any other curation issue, including asset review, as they arise.
- Assist with ad hoc projects.
- Good command of Dutch (C1 minimum, preferably native level) and English (B2 minimum)
- Experience with language quality assurance work and ability to identify grammar issues.
- Excellent reading comprehension skills in the required language.
- Analytical and research skills.
- MS Office skills.
- A passion for languages.
- Computer fluency and understanding of software and advanced internet functions.
- Opportunity to be part of a global organization with good practices and focused on continuous development
- Afternoon shift bonus
- Open-minded and multinational environment
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Professional development
- Competitive salary and various benefit package (private health care including dental care, life insurance, language courses and other benefits available under cafeteria benefits)
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain and many more with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.