Our client is expanding their team in sunny Porto! We’re looking for Dutch speakers for a one-year contract who want to build a career in the Content Review field. This role’s objective is to analyze media content (audio, image, transcript) in order to create reports and extract relevant information, based on our client’s guidelines.
About our client:
Our client is a leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company. They harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help their clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, a strong commitment to sustainability, and good corporate citizenship, they have a dedicated workforce of over 170,000, serving clients across six continents.
- Advanced level of English and Dutch
- Open to work in rotational shift timings and weekends as per process requirement
- Up to 2 years of experience or willing to learn in this area
- Ability to comprehend articles and good analytical skills
- Interest in current affairs/news is preferred
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Read articles and analyze the content
- Summarize the article in 3-4 sentences or 1-2 pages, depending on the case
- Review audio, image, and transcript feed to check if it matches brief, including keywords
- Capture required information from calls/ emails and create a report
- Participate in meetings to discuss findings and ongoing recommendations
- Work in teams to achieve the desired project outcome
- Rate sentiment and capture other key mandatory fields as per the brief document
- Ensure data is captured without any mistakes on the systems.
What our client offers:
- Determined 1-year contract with the possibility of extension
- Fantastic opportunity to work and develop your career in one of the leading international outsourcing companies in a unique and fast-paced working environment
- Professional and personal development in a multinational working environment through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills)
- Attractive compensation package
- Insurance package: medical, life, and personal accidents coverage
- Possibility to work from home according to company standards
- Modern, spacious office with good connection to the city center (metro) and necessary infrastructure around
- Relocation package
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide :
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting European talents with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.