This role has been designated as ‘Office’, which means you will primarily work from an HPE office
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. They bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping their customers make their mark on the world. They are solving the world’s most complex challenges, and their people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
Inside Sales Representative - what is your role?
In a typical day as an Inside Sales Representative, you would:
- Sell HPE products, services and solutions to existing and new customers via phone
- Identify new customers, products and business potentials
- Establish and maintain relationships in order to cooperate with decision-makers
- Cover all activities from preparation of configurations and offers, contract management and conclusion, up to roll-out management as part of the project management and professional escalation management
- Be responsible for turnover and margins
What we are looking for
- Dutch native speaker
- Excellent in English
- Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen. You are aligned to our core values.
- Holding a Bachelor's degree in business administration or computer science or equivalent qualification
- Perennial experienced in sales of products or solutions
- Savvy about the IT industry, including competitors and trends
- Knowledgeable on direct and indirect sales models, as well as the distribution business
- High self-motivated, powerful and a team player
- Excellent in verbal and written communication and presentation
Our client offers
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more. Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.