Are you motivated by providing good customer experience?
Then we have the perfect vacancy for you. You will be part of our Dutch-speaking team in Budapest. In your role, you will deliver the best customer experience for clients via phone. You will work with the Dutch speaking clients of the Worldwide's most famous logistic firm!
Our partner is a global customer experience specialist, providing customer care, sales, technical support and credit management services through their extensive network of contact centers and work-at-home agents. They are 26,000 customer experience specialists at 50 contact centers across 22 countries, delivering services in 33 languages to international brands in various industry verticals
What You’ll Be Doing
- Become an expert and provide an outstanding experience to our customers
- Assess nature of product or service issues and resolve basic to complex support problems for customer inquiries received via email and phone (and occasionally live chat).
- Use a variety of modern communication channels to offer the best possible service
- Administratively process the customer experience cases via different computer applications
What we would like to see on your CV
- Fluent language skills in Dutch
- Exceptional writing and speaking abilities to provide clear and empathetic customer support through email and live chat.
- Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Requires basic software knowledge
- Must be able to efficiently manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time.
- Secondary school is required
- Displays passion for and responsibility to the customer.
- Displays innovation in everything you do.
- A strong drive to complete tasks.
- Displays personal and corporate integrity.
What’s In It For You
- Work experience in international company and multilingual team
- Excellent atmosphere, friendly and diverse environment, teamwork
- Salary: 500.000 HUF Gross per month
- Working hours: Monday-Friday 8 hours per day within this range 08:00-19:00 (there are 2 different shifts). Full-time position.
- We believe the health and happiness of our people is central to our success as a business – to achieve this we offer free fruit days
- Internal training and career opportunities
- Wide range of financial and in-kind benefits like 24500 HUF monthly meal vouchers after 3 months working at the company
- Flexible work environment and working schedule
- Casual dress code
- Remote position from anywhere in Hungary
- Contract until 31st December with the possibility of renewing if the project is successful
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this exciting job opportunity, please send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.