Do you speak Dutch and want to gain international experience within customer service and the fashion? Then we have a golden opportunity for you!
Our multicultural client is searching for Dutch speakers, that want to work within customer service. We are looking specifically after you that have a good work attitude and service in your blood. With a modern office that is located in the central part of Athens, our client offers both work experience and cultural experience in the charming city of Athens!
Our partner is the market leader in Customer Care Services. They were awarded as the “Best Multi-Lingual Contact Center in Europe, 2017” and as a “Great Place to Work, 2017” in Greece.
Their continuously growing international family consists of 6,300 dedicated employees that provide top quality first line customer service & technical support for leading companies in 36 languages. More than 91 nationalities make their working environment the most interesting multicultural one found in Greece.
Join them and enjoy one of the sunniest Mediterranean countries. Greece is the place where you can find the whole world in a miniature. Join now our partner as a Dutch Speaking Advisor! Discover yourself the beauty of the Greek nature! Taste their famous kitchen! The history of 3.000 years is harmonized with a modern and pleasant place to live and work!
- Log all inbound and outbound contacts, as well as any updates to customer records
- Perform technical troubleshooting with customers
- Forward applicable customer issues to higher department
- Assist with the fullfilment of customer orders by performing activities such as providing relevant information to customers, tracking and tracing orders, canceling orders, organizing returns of goods, assisting with payment inquiries, etc.
- Track and follow cases to ensure that they are closed in an efficient and timely manner
- Provide and maintain strong, professional relationship with all customers and show empathy at all times
- Up-sell and/or cross-sell
The Ideal Profile
- Native level Dutch (C2) , fluent English (C1)
- Previous experience in Customer Support
- Desire to work in Athens, Greece
- Availability to begin on October 25
- EU Passport
- Can-do attitude
- Competitive monthly salary as well as a monthly performance bonus
- Excellent relocation support: Flight ticket, accommodation for 2 weeks and help in many other things
- Extra payment for Night shifts, Overtime, Greek Holidays & Sundays
- Ongoing paid training using the latest technologies
- Both private and public health insurance coverage
- In house doctor
- On site canteen
- Casual dress code
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture
- Fun team activities inside and outside the company
- Lots of benefits and discounts for all their employees
How to apply
Send your English resume to firstname.lastname@example.org