Are you green-minded, into sustainability & overall somebody that is concerned with the environment?
Start to work now as a customer support agent for Eneco, one of the market leaders in sustainable energy.
Our client is a Dutch leader in producing and supplying natural gas, electricity & heat in the Netherlands. With this they provide energy to more than 2 million customers. Eneco also carries out energy trading and is heavily involved in sustainable energy projects. Making sustainability one of their main values of the future. They are planning together with a lot of other energy companies to go for climate neutrality in 2035.
- Handle inbound calls and emails related to taking orders (also cross selling), handle cancelation of moving of appointments, answering different questions etc.
- Transfer clients with different departments (depots, financial department or service department) based on their requests
- Deliver an excellent client service
- Solve problems and treat complaints
- Contact warm leads and existing purchasing clients
- Cross & up-selling of products via catalogue and action products next to the products the client is usually buying
The Ideal Profile
- Native-level Dutch, intermediate English
- Secondary diploma completed
- Experience with MS Office
- Willingness to learn
- Problem solving skills
- Positive attitude
The Offer & Benefits
- Fast recruitment process
- 2 paid breaks per day, plus lunch break
- Initial training program
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Opportunity to request virtual (home-office) contract after first 6 months of employment
- Strong relocation package and support
- Salary which is above average based on local standards
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give you a call to provide more information regarding the position and fast recruitment process.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide