Job Title: Dutch Customer Service Advisor (home-office)
The Advisor I, Customer Service position interfaces with customers via inbound calls, outbound calls, or through the Internet depending upon client requirements. This position provides customer service support and resolution of routine problems regarding client's product or services.
As our Advisor you will be the main point of contact that interfaces with customers via inbound calls, outbound calls, or through the Internet, depending upon client requirements. You will be working closely with a sports brand that needs no introduction and has dominated the world of sports fashion for over 50 Years. Are you up for the challenge?
What do you need?
- You have at least a completed High School Education.
- C1 to Native level of Dutch.
- You have some experience in the Customer Support field (preferably in Contact Center)
- You are available 40 hours a week
- You have good typing skills and you are very familiar with computers.
- You have good communication skills, well organized, accurate and professional.
What do we offer?
- A gross salary of 2200 euros excluding bonuses (8% holiday allowance)
- A dynamic position within an international, multicultural and fantastic work environment.
- Fully paid training for the position and coaching on the job
- Referral bonus system (up to 1000 euros per candidate)
- Pension plan
- Fantastic future growth within the project/company and training opportunities.
- Full relocation package.
- Monthly benefits.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.