Do you have interest in IT and experience with sales? Our client is looking for a fluent Danish speaker to join their Business Development team in Barcelona, Spain as soon as possible!
About our client:
The company is a multinational outsourcing company that works with international brands. The company works with adventurous people from 29 nationalities. It provides a great work environment, a dynamic and young approach, with true career opportunities
Their office is located in centrum of Barcelona, 5 minutes away from the beach and 15 min from Camp Nou.
- Generation of consistent sales opportunities for the field Sales Representatives
- Identification and qualification of prospects and decision-makers in the targeted companies
- Lead Generation for Sales (Prospect qualification, Scheduling meetings, meeting tracking, product and solutions presentation)
- Identify leads and conduct lead management
- Successful execution of permanent and segment specific telemarketing campaigns
- Native level of Danish
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge in IT and preferably storage environments
- Outbound experience / sales experience
- Identification of new sales chances
- Transparent work habits
- Very good self organization
- Punctual, loyal, reliable
- High social competence, team worker
- Authenticity and self-confidence
- Long-term opportunity
- Full Time - Monday to Friday (09.00 - 18.00)
- Initial & Ongoing Training
- Internal Development Program
- Employee Discounts
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.