Do you want to take your career to the next level?
If you're a bold, strong-minded, eager to learn individual who won't take no for an answer, our Barcelona office has an exciting opportunity for YOU!
We make everyone matter. For you. For our brands. And for the hundreds of thousands of customers we look after. It is the European Market leader in the business solutions provider industry and is made up of inspiring individuals buzzing to create excellent customer experiences for some of the world's most exciting brands. If you're up for it, you'll join a high-performing team that you can be proud of and create meaningful moments, moments that matter to customers and clients.
- Working with adventurous people from over 29 nationalities
- Personal and professional development
- A great work environment, a dynamic and young approach, with true career opportunities
- Lead Generation for Sales (Prospect qualification, Scheduling meetings, meeting tracking, product and solutions presentation)
- Identify leads and conduct lead management
- Use of CRM tool (SalesForce) to report daily activity both in terms of profiling and opportunity management
- Part-time (20 hours/week) and long-term contract
- Schedule: M-F 09:00 to 13:00
- Salary: 9.000 euros gross/year + up to 2.000 euros gross/year in bonus
- Internal Development Program
- Opportunity to join an international team
- Native level speaker of French
- Good level of English.
- Good knowledge in IT and preferably storage environments
- Very good knowledge of telemarketing/sales
- Outbound experience/sales experience
- Identification of new sales chances
- Very good self-organization
- High social competence, team worker
- Authenticity and self-confidence
- Business development experience is a plus
- A large variety of discounts with our partners
- Free weekly and after-work activities
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world. We have more than 140 locations in over 35 countries
- Real growth opportunities to progress
- New and modern office in the centre area
- Receive a bonus starting from 300 euros for referring your friends
If you are interested in growth, our high performers can move to our back-office logistics team, our social media team, become a trainer/mentor, quality analyst, or move into management.
*The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate against any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnicity, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation*
If interested, please send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.