Our client is looking for their next Area Sales Manager for France, Nantes. In more than 3,000 locations in 120 countries and over 900 cities worldwide, business partners and companies from all sectors can work in our client's business centers - wherever, however or whenever they want. Want to be a part of this journey?
Service in an inspiring atmosphere. Enabling outstanding work results anywhere and anytime, creating a creative environment that promotes the productivity of millions of people - that's what our client stand for. You can be part of this success story!
What does it take to be successful? The success of their customers is their goal. Would you also like to help the customers to be more successful? You can do this if you see your center like your own business and work with your team every day to create a professional environment. Even more: an environment in which everyone feels comfortable.
High dynamism and growth. Our client is very dynamic and growing strongly. This also opens up opportunities for you if you are motivated and achieve outstanding results. Then you are one of their talents. And they promote talent – in a structured, consistent and sustainable manner.
Global mobility. Our client's success is global. This means that they also give their talents the opportunity to be internationally successful. Whether in a project or on a permanent basis - living and working internationally is a matter of course.
Our client is looking to strengthen their team with an Area Sales Manager
- Responsible for the leasing / sales of several business centers
- Sales responsibility for several business centers
- Increase in sales in the assigned centers
- Development and implementation of an effective sales plan for the area
- Acquiring new customers and completing new orders
- Development and intensification of business relationships with existing customers, brokers and partners
Who are you?
- Successfully completed vocational training/degree
- French native speaker and fluent in English - both spoken and written
- A strong organizational and team-oriented personality and absolute reliability
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong sales personality with a consistent will to close deals
- Integrative and cooperative personality, down-to-earth, very good negotiating skills and high success and goal orientation
- A high degree of independence, initiative, ability to work in a team, sense of responsibility and flexibility
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting
Opportunities for advancement with our client is massive. They like to challenge and encourage their talents. They have developed a consistent career model and diverse training programs for this purpose. And they would be happy to work with you to develop goals that match your abilities and requirements. Your ambition determines where the journey goes. Maybe you are their upcoming Sales Director?
If you think this role is the perfect match for you, don't hesitate to apply.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and many more with businesses from all over the world. Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.