Our client has been at the forefront of the flexible workspace revolution for more than 30 years. They have made it possible for organisations and individuals everywhere to take a new approach to the traditional working day. They have over 3,400 locations across over 110 countries allowing millions of people every day to have a great day at work.
Their customers are start-ups, small and medium-sized enterprises, and large multinationals. With unique business goals, people and aspirations. They want workspaces and communities to match their needs. They provide them with choice through their portfolio of brands, covering serviced offices (Regus, Spaces, HQ, Signature and No18), commercial real estate brokerage and managed office solutions.
- Part of the country leadership team, driving sales performance for this dynamic and fast growth company.
- Maximize revenues by increasing conversion of sales leads and drive sales growth across multiple brands.
- Oversee the development and execution of the country sales plan.
- Understand customer needs so we advise which solutions and products are appropriate.
- Spend time with existing customers to improve customer satisfaction and look for opportunities to sell additional products and services.
- Work closely with Marketing to identify new channel opportunities and grow existing ones through targeted campaigns.
- Understand the local market to ensure pricing is competitive.
- Be a strong brand ambassador, network with the local business community to gain market intelligence and generate sales leads.
- Drive performance of the local sales team.
- Work closely with Group teams to ensure sales tools are up to date and relevant to the local market.
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Senior B2B solution/service sales and business development background.
- Tangible track record of driving the top line sales growth, improving results month by month.
- Pro-active approach to networking within business communities to generate new leads.
- Works with customers to understand their needs and finds solutions to their problems.
- Proven ability to develop, manage, track, and close sales and pipeline opportunities.
- Flexible and broadminded with a “can-do” attitude, possessing a disciplined approach to business development.
- Motivated, self- reliant, ambitious, and looking to join a team with significant growth aspirations.
- Ability to motivate and drive sales teams, whilst ensuring they have the right resources, and are trained properly.
- Monitor and measure performance through accurate and timely reports.
- Professional and clear communication skills coupled with the ability to network at a high level and build strong business relationships.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.