- Posted 19 Mardi octobre
- DisciplineService à la clientèle
- Contact NameSara Pato
Are you a Japanese Speaker, interested in Social Media and ready to take next step in your career?
Then we are looking for you - Content Moderator for one of the leading visual discovery engine in the world.
As a Content Moderator you will review and moderate “flagged” content, review ads and
videos. You will be part of a team ensuring a competent and excellent content moderation service, in
order to grant that all the platform compliance regulations are followed keeping the platform safe for all
users. You will be working on the Japanese and English market and helping to build a better experience
for our users.
Part of your daily activities will be:
- Deletion and blocking of content, as well as filtering, organizing and evaluating information;
- Ad and Video reviewing;
- Reviewing account access tickets and user support;
- Strong critical and contextual thinking skills;
- Comfortable with viewing disturbing content and discussing difficult subjects clearly and calmly.
- At least a C1/B2 written and verbal communication skills in Japanese and good command of English (B2 Level)
- Good computer and Internet skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Experience in customer service (preferred)
- European Citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
- Over average fixed salary
- RELOCATION PACKAGE:
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company
- International career in a multicultural environment
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries
- Stable work and career progression
- Long-term development opportunities
- Free Portuguese language courses, water sport activities, soft trekking and much more!
- Working hours
40 Hours per week on a rotational shift pattern from Monday to Sunday, 24/24h.
- Rotating shifts
You will be assigned for a daily working time of 8 hours with an additional hour lunch break. You will be
informed in advance about the working schedule.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.