Do you speak Irish and want to gain international experience within customer service? Then we have a golden opportunity for you!
Our multicultural client are searching for Irish speakers that want to work within customer service. We are looking specifically for people with a positive work attitude and service in your blood. With modern offices that are located in the central parts of Athens, our client offers both work experience and cultural experience in the charming capital of Greece!
Athens as a location:
As one of the worlds biggest tourist locations and historical cradles of the old world, Athens is filled cultural experiences, no matter where you go. Whether you want to enjoy new types of foods or scry over historical areas such as the Acropolis or the Theatre of Dionysus, you will always feel the rich culture of Greece. Maybe you want to enjoy Athens without having to treat it like a 7-day-crash-course? If you like beaches with crystal clear water and enjoy the fantastic Mediterranean cuisine then this might be the perfect place to settle in for your next job!
About the role:
Our client is an expert in cooperation between people, which gives them an edge over their competition in delivering great customer service in all areas. They are a strategic partner for many well-known brands and are focused specifically on Customer service and Technical support. As a customer service agent your role, is together with a team to handle customer problems with empathy and effectiveness. Your role will be in Irish, but our client expects all clients to be able to communicate in English. The role handles service through multiple channels such as Phone, Email and Chat.
It’s essential that all customer service agents create and maintain solid customer relations through expert handling of all questions and worries of the customer. This role also involves data entry and the use of different software.
- Being native or near-native in Irish.
- English on a communicative level.
- Politeness, courtesy and good communication skills.
- Time management and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work in groups.
- Flexibility in working hours and ability to work in shifts.
- Software skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Relocation package that includes: Airplane tickets, 2 weeks free accommodation, agency support to find a new place to stay, taxi from the airport.
- Free support from the Employee Relations department during the hiring process, with regards to your Social Security number, Health Insurance (IKA), Tax Number, and Bank account, etc.
- Paid trainings to keep you up to date on products and procedures.
- In-house doctor and medical insurance.
- Excellent career advancement opportunities.
- International working environment.
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions etc. throughout the year.
- Discounts for our employees all over Athens.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.