HR Admin Associate with Hebrew to sunny Spain
- Posted 28 Mercredi septembre
- Contact NameJulia Romano
We are looking for Hebrew Speakers for HR Admin Associate Position!
Our client's mission is to make HR work better! They help organizations worldwide pioneer digital HR, master payroll, ensure compliance, unlock workforce data, and deliver best-in-class HR operations. As a result, HR leaders can create better employee experiences, save money, and transform their organizations.
What will you do as an HR Admin Associate?
You will contribute and be part of the team responsible for the support and execution of payroll activities, data management, and/or customer services activities ensuring that output is accurate and on time. Your responsibilities may be focused on payroll or customer services and you will be flexible in supporting either when requested.
- Where applicable, support payroll(s) so they are delivered as per the agreed processing calendar(s) and to the agreed KPIs;
- Use payroll expertise to advise upon client queries/issues and ensure a good understanding of country-specific legislation and tasks;
- Where applicable, ensure data management is performed accurately and on time;
- Ensure tickets and calls are responded to within SLA timescales and to a high standard;
- Follow Detailed Working Instructions (DWIs) and highlight any gaps/inconsistencies in the documentation (support the updating of DWIs as well);
- SOC Controls are completed on time and with the necessary evidence;
- All system issues/defects are reported correctly and tickets are logged with the necessary details and evidence, so Application Services and/or Products can investigate;
- Highlight any deviations from the standard scope of service to the Service Manager;
- Ability to recognize and deal appropriately with sensitive and confidential information;
- NGA Security Standards are adhered to and followed;
- Contribute to team meetings and raise any issues immediately to your Service Manager;
- Ensure you are up to date with all NGA HR announcements and communications;
- Build good relationships with all lines of businesses where appropriate;
- Update internal stakeholders when needed;
- Participates in projects and activities as needed or assigned;
- 100% Attainment of customer SLA agreements;
- Adherence to quality standards;
- Be Accountable - Take advantage of the World of Opportunity and demonstrate personal responsibility and eagerness to explore & acquire the necessary skills.
- Native/Bilingual Hebrew Speaker;
- Advanced English proficiency;
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- 1-2 years of relevant experience administering Payroll, Health & Welfare/Benefits in HR Consulting, HR Outsourcing, or other;
- Knowledge of MS Office tools such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
- Experience working with HR and payroll data;
- Flexibility to support a global and fast-paced environment;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent written and verbal skills;
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn;
- HRIS knowledge is desirable.
Employer Offer :
- Customer Care - provide services on the phone for the clients, contract creation, data maintenance, new hire administration, welcome packs, input in the system for the employee lifecycle;
- Ticketing system exp;
- Workday (HR Software) is what they use for management;
- Schedule: Sunday - Thursday (morning and evening shifts, 8 hour a day);
- Competitive Salary
- Can work from home or the office in Granada - must be Spain based;
At the foot of the Sierra Nevada mountains, between the rivers Darro and Genil, lies one of the most interesting cities in eastern Andalusia. As well as its impressive Al-Andalus heritage, there are Renaissance architectural gems and the most modern facilities, fit for the 21st century.
Granada has an unmistakably Moorish flavour, as it was the last city to be reconquered by the Catholic Monarchs in 1492. The gastronomy, craftwork and urban planning are influenced by its glorious past.
Fountains, viewpoints and "Cármenes", houses surrounded by typical gardens of this city, create unforgettable corners in the city. It is no surprise that one of its historic districts, Albaicín, is a World Heritage Site, together with the Alhambra and Generalife. It was an important cultural centre for many centuries, under both Islamic and Christian rulers, and still boasts an admirable array of culture and leisure activities. Film, music or theatre festivals are complemented with permanent or travelling exhibitions on all fields of knowledge. Renaissance palaces are home to seminars, conferences and lectures, while the most innovative infrastructure is ready for larger-scale events.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide:
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more. Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.