German-speaking Sales Specialist for Microsoft
- Posted 26 Mardi octobre
- DisciplineService à la clientèle
- Contact NameAndre Hassler
Are you a fluent German-Speaker? this is your chance to work in our Microsoft Support Team!
Are you interested in growing professionally with one of the biggest names in the Tech - Industry? And you want to learn even more in new technology and want to kick start your career?
This is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide.
We are looking for German speaking Customer Advisor Specialists to help customers with their experience using microsoft.
As a Customer Service Agent your role is, together with your team, to handle issues the customers have with empathy and efficiency. Via phone, email and chat your job is to help the customer troubleshoot issues with their products and follow through until a solution is found.
We are looking for someone who is customer service oriented, that always maintains professionalism and who is able to remain calm under stress.
Besides speaking your native language German (C2) you are also fluent in English (C1).
Why work in Greece?
A few reasons you should start your career in this Mediterranean country: One of the richest countries historically and culturally speaking. It is a blessed country for the weather it has. The cost of living is lower and the salaries that we offer allow you to have a decent life style while living here. Companies are hiring, and great conditions are being offered to those willing to relocate and for locals that are willing to start their new adventure with them.
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology cooperation which produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface lineup of touchscreen personal computers. Microsoft ranked No. 21 in the 2020 Fortune 500 rankings of the largest United States corporations by total revenue; it was the world's largest software maker by revenue as of 2016.
The Company is an outsourcing firm, with a giant network of multiple offices located in 76 countries that serve in a total of 160 markets. They take pride themselves on being one of the best in the world at what they do, Customer Care Services! They constantly invest in research and development to get a deeper understanding of customers’ thoughts, behaviors, and needs.
- Identify Customers’ needs and deliver appropriate solutions, including sales
- Guide customers facing issues related to billing inquiries, handle transactions and provide resolution to inquiries in a timely manner
- Assist customers to place an order and related issues
- Answer customers’ inquiries and troubleshoot or escalate technical issues that they face and assist customers with account issues
- Follow standard diagnostic procedures with an emphasis on handling the most frequently asked questions as effectively as possible
- Maintain high customer satisfaction, provide and maintain strong, professional relationship with all customers and show empathy at all times
- Excellent communication skills in German (near native level)
- Good command of English (B2+)
- Sales experience with consumer products and services will be an asset
- Technical research skills to troubleshoot customer problems.
- Advanced internet research skills
What you are offered
- Salary will be 1400 euros a month (x14) plus a possibility of reaching great bonuses per month (x12)
- Relocation package that includes: Airplane tickets (return flight if requested, paid accommodation for the duration of the Pandora project, agency support to find a new place to stay (for long term stayers), taxi from the airport to the accommodation.
- Free support from the Employee Relations department during the hiring process, with regards to your Social Security number, Health Insurance (IKA), Tax Number, and Bank account, etc.
- Paid training to keep you up to date on products and procedures.
- Excellent career advancement opportunities.
- International working environment.
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions, etc. throughout the year.
- Discounts for our employees all over Athens.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.