- Posted 02 Jeudi février
- Discipline Service à la clientèle
- Contact NameAnnika Zeitlberger
Are you fluent in German and ready to take your career in customer support on a successful trip to Cyprus?
Customer support is an important part of any business, and in Cyprus you have the chance to become part of a team that takes care of customers' needs. As a Client Advisor, you will have the chance to improve your communication skills and develop a deep understanding of customer needs. You'll also have the opportunity to work in an environment that is rich in history and culture, breathtaking landscapes and delicious cuisine. Here you can live a life between work and leisure, inspired by the beauty of nature. So, if you are motivated to become part of a successful customer support team in Cyprus, apply now!
Become a customer service representative for our client in the sun of Cyprus in full-time.
Entry-Level Position: Client Advisor for a Bank which provides payment options for online store checkouts. Also provides finance agreements.
What we offer you:
- Comprehensive relocation package to help you get started in Cyprus.
- Health insurance
- Paid training
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Generous break scheme
- Free Greek and English courses
- Discounts and offers at restaurants, cafés, gyms, etc.
- Modern, centrally located office building
- International working environment
- Monthly events (e.g. diving, sailing tour, go-kart race)
- Support from team managers, our HR department and great colleagues!
What to expect in this role:
- Support the users when they need you
- Help users by offering solutions via phone or email
- Give users a pleasant experience and a positive feeling
- No sales
What you bring:
You will receive extensive on-site training from us to prepare you for your day-to-day work. Nevertheless, you should bring these basics with you:
- Native German language skills, both written and spoken (Turkish or Hebrew are an advantage).
- Good written and spoken English
- Willingness to communicate
- Experience in customer service is an advantage
- Good organisational skills
- Work permit for Cyprus if you are not an EU citizen
About Us - Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.