- Posted 15 Mercredi septembre
- DisciplineService à la clientèle
- Contact NameMichele Amend
German Customer Advisor in Athens, Greece
As a global leader in end-to-end customer experience (CX) products and solutions, our client partners with the world’s best-loved brands, from Fortune 500 companies to local startups, to design, build and deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints.
With their award-winning culture built on 35+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience, we improve business results by pairing innovative design thinking and digital solutions – including self-service, artificial intelligence (AI), automation and data-driven analytics – with the expertise, emotion and empathy of our people to Create Connection. Value Conversation.
Come and work with us.
Do you want to be part of a team whose motto is to do it forever better and to be forever better?
Are you German native or fluent with strong English communication skills?
Looking to make your career in a multicultural environment in the historic Athens?
So we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Your future project: join our German Customer Support team.
As a customer service specialist in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Being part of a team specialized in offering support through written and phone communication
- Troubleshoot the care of clients over the phone
- Facilitate resolution for consumers issue and log the information into the consumers account.
- Meet and exceed our service quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
- Create amazing experience that people value and we are proud of
- Be responsible to follow the direction of management and provide feedback
Maximize your experience.
- To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native or proficient level of German (C2)
- Advanced level of English (at least C1) both verbal and written
- Strong communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills
- Ability to evaluate customer complaints, assess alternatives, and make solid, consistent decisions and/or recommendations as required
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn and become proficient with internal programs and new software
- Desire to learn and advance, be a curious investigator and problem solver
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Greece
- For this position you must relocate to historic Athens - Greece, or be a local candidate
Gain stability, expand possibilities.
What's in it for you? We give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- Very competitive wages and stability
- Private healthcare & dental insurance
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and competitive career opportunities
- A safe, friendly, creative, innovative and technological organization
- International and multicultural environment (celebrations, our wellness program, initiatives to develop your skills and events to increase the team spirit)
Be bold. Be you.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.