- Posted 10 Lundi octobre
- DisciplineService à la clientèle
- Contact NameWard Van De Velde
Do you want to work with Customer Support in cultural Brno in Czech Republic? Our client is now hiring Dutch speakers!
- must be fluent in oral and written Dutch
- at the same time, communicative English is needed at least at the B2/C1 level - introductory training and regular updating training are conducted in English
- working knowledge of computers, office software, email and chat
- the advantage (not the condition) is the previous customer service experience
What will be the scope of work?
- Primarily telephone and email/chat communication with existing customers (80communicationon via e-mail, only 20% phone communication)
- Process data from clients and record them in the system (light administration)
- The customer line is passive, receives incoming calls, and handles client requests via e-mail
- Working from home option in Czech Republic
- We offer a full-time job contract for 1 year with the possibility of prolongation
- High-quality initial training of 1 month
- Many interesting benefits – meal vouchers worth CZK 90; 25 days of vacation; corporate breakfasts, competitions, and events; MultiSport card, discounted calls even for family members
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.