- Posted 12 Lundi décembre
- DisciplineService à la clientèle
- Contact NameFee Loobuyck
About our client
Our client is a strong global leader in business process outsourcing (BPO). They continue to specialize in customer experience outsourcing, and their capabilities extend across voice, social and digital channels. They strive on a daily basis to improve the services delivered to its clients by putting its employees at the heart of the company. Your ideas and suggestions will be welcomed as you will help them grow and advance! You will join a team of over 500 employees of 35 nationalities!
Lisbon is the capital of Portugal and has about 500,000 inhabitants in the central part of the city and around 2.8 million in the entire metropolitan area. The city of Lisbon is never boring! It is a city close to the sea, offering great shopping, nightlife, and an amazing cultural heritage and many beautiful buildings. In Portugal's "riviera" west of Lisbon, the popular bathing resorts of Estoril and Cascais are located. In Estoril, there is also one of Europe's largest casinos. Lisbon, for a great part of the year, offers a warm climate. This is one of many reasons that Lisbon has become one of the most popular destinations for European travelers. The climate has what is called the subtropical - Mediterranean climate, meaning that it has mild winters and hot summers. Lisbon has everything you wish for: sun, warmth, good nightlife, relaxed lifestyle, good food, shopping, culture, parks and surfing!
- Assist clients via inbound calls, chat or e-mail in the after-sales process by answering inquiries regarding the reservations and attending potential requests.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaints.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Native or Proficient Dutch and fluent English (minimum level B2)
- Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
- Previous experience in Customer Service or a sales representative is a plus
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit
- Availability to work from home temporarily.
- Working contract;
- Initial and continued training;
- Attractive basic salary + monthly bonus;
- Transportation allowance;
- Private Health Insurance (after 6 months of contract);
- Multicultural environment;
- Stable work and career development;
- Reimbursement of flight ticket, for candidates relocating from abroad;
- Accommodation provided during the first 3 months of work, for candidates relocating from abroad;
- Profit from our partnerships with several entities, namely with Gyms and Restaurants, so you can take the most of your experience in Lisbon.
Interested? Send your CV in English to email@example.com
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.