Cloud Architect Advisory (CAA) REMOTE
- Posted 16 Jeudi mars
- Contact NamePeppiina Santala
Cloud Architect Advisory (CAA) - REMOTE
Remote / Permanent / Full-Time
Our client is one of the fastest-growing large tech companies in the world and home to 211,000+ people across 52 countries, supercharging progress through industry-leading capabilities centered around Digital, Engineering and Cloud.
The driving force behind that work, their people, are diverse, creative, and passionate, raising the bar for excellence on a regular basis. We in turn, work hard to bring out the best in them as we strive to help them find their spark and become the best version of themselves that they can be.
We are on the lookout for a highly talented and self-motivated Senior Digital Customer Engagement Manager to join us on our journey in advancing the technological world through innovation and creativity.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Bill Of Material Review & Analysis
- Review technical accuracy of Bill of Material
- Provide feedback to the Sales Team on Bill of Material
- Do technical validation of customer landscape
- Analyze Early Watch Reports & Technical Data
- Work closely with Sales Team on architecture, landscape, and to-be
- Sizing the to be Landscape for Migrations
- Customer Deal Support – Pre-Signature
- Prepare Technical Assessments
- Conduct Technical Assessments with customers
- Perform workshops with customer (networking, HA concepts, RACI reviews)
- Customer Deal Support – Post Signature
- Onboarding Questionnaire Support (assist customer with questions on onboarding)
- Answer questions of customer relating to delivery
- Provide delivery with key information during sales cycle
- Provide turnover to delivery of key items during sales cycle
- Answer questions of delivery specific to the delivery
- There would be minimal Hands-on. The resource would be working on Latest SAP Technologies (BTP/Integration Suite/Cloud Solutions/Upgrade & Migration Strategies)
Qualifications & Experience Technical Skill Set (CAA) Needed:
- Technical expertise in SAP Basis area.
- Good understanding & hands-on experience required in S/4 HANA application & HANA database.
- Hands-on experience in any of hyper scaler (AWS/ Azure/ GCP) is needed.
- Experience in SAP Upgrade & Migration (OS/DB) is required.
- Experience in SaaS products (Ariba, Salesforce, C4S etc.) integration with SAP Landscape is plus.
- Permanent contract;
- Competitive salary;
- Working hours: Monday to Friday;
- Career progression opportunities;
- We are one of the fastest-growing large tech companies in the world, with offices in 50+ countries across the globe and 211,000 employees;
- Our company is extremely diverse with 165 nationalities represented;
- We offer the opportunity to work with colleagues across the globe;
- We offer a virtual-first work environment, promoting a good work-life integration and real flexibility;
- We are invested in your growth, offering learning and career development opportunities at every level to help you find your own unique spark;
- We offer comprehensive benefits for all employees;
- We are a certified great place to work and a top employer in 17 countries, offering a positive work environment that values employee recognition and respect.
Equality & Opportunity for All
Representing 165 nationalities across the globe, we pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, religion, sex, color, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, physical disability or genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with federal, state, and/or local law
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.