- Posted 01 July 2023
- Contact NameRocio Feijoo
Are you an Spanish-speaking sales enthusiast, looking for a new challenge in the beautiful, Douro Porto? Then this is the opportunity for you!
About our Client
Our client is a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With their team of 9.000 employees, from 82 nationalities, they are providing services in 35 languages for 64 markets.
Our client is considered times the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, they were awarded four times by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within their sector, with plenty of growth opportunities.
- Agency Acquisition / Cold outbound / Sales
- Strong conversion of prospects to clients
- Reliable onboarding
- You love advertising and sales.
- You have 2-3 years experience in outbound sales and digital marketing with a proven record of driving revenue while managing a pipeline of both leads and opportunities, ideally with an international agency background.
- Strong negotiation skills: You have the ability to consultatively sell, present effectively, overcome objections, and close the deal.
- You know how to prepare for, deliver effective client meetings, and craft an impactful sales rationale using data and research.
- You know how a marketing/digital agency works, buys and sells.
- Flawless written and spoken communication skills in Spanish and English.
- Relocation package:
- Accommodation in a shared apartment with your own private room (all expenses covered by the company (rent + bills) including cleaning)
- Flight expenses refund
- Pick-up at the airport
- Support with legal registration, tax number, residence papers
- Free annual flight to your home country
- Competitive salary + bonus if applicable
- Private health insurance after 6 months of employment
- Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking, and much more
- International career in a multicultural environment
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries
- Intensive training and familiarization phase
- Ample opportunity to grow and evolve within our organization
How to apply
Interested? Apply today & share this job with a friend!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting European talents with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.