- Posted 01 June 2023
- Contact NameKarina Mayer
Are you passionate about online Advertising and new technologies? Would you like to join one of the leading tech companies? You will support our client as an Online Marketing Sales Expert, growing and developing your extensive client base in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
About our client
Our client has been the market leader when it comes to customer support for many years in a row - all because of the great talent they hire. The offices are modern and boast over 2.000 employees with over 80 nationalities, so if you enjoy an international environment, this is your place to go!
About the role
You will be part of a team of top-class sales professionals. You will drive sustained sales as well as proactively find new selling opportunities.
The activities Part of your daily activities will be:
- Conducting lead management by contacting existing customers in the B2B market on a daily basis, identifying sales opportunities;
- Establish a trust relationship with key decision-makers in the marketing industry and serve as a consultant for their online advertising strategy;
- Understand the business goals of your clients in order to match the required online advertisement solutions;
- Provide strategic campaign support and advertiser training to educate your clients;
- Grow revenue by up-selling towards existing clients;
- Achieve strong customer satisfaction with a focus on quality and results.
- Fluent in German spoken and written (C1/2);
- High level of English.
- Previous Sales experience
- Experience with Google Ads is a plus
- Quick and efficient management of time.
- Proactive personality, with initiative spirit.
- Good communicator.
- Dynamic and organized.
- Company Accommodation in the heart of Lisbon.
- 3000€ signing Bonus.
- Flight reimbursement after contract signature
- Competitive Salary (above market average).
- An international career in a multicultural environment.
- Intensive training and familiarization phase.
- Many opportunities to grow and evolve within our organization.
- Free annual flight to the home country.
- Private health insurance for free after contract signature
- Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking, and much more.
Lisbon is the capital of Portugal and has about 500,000 inhabitants in the central part of the city and around 2.8 million in the entire metropolitan area. The city is close to the sea offers great shopping, nightlife, and an amazing cultural heritage, and many beautiful buildings. Lisbon, for a great part of the year, offers a warm climate. This is one of many reasons Lisbon has become one of the most popular destinations for European travelers. If you are looking for sun, warmth, good nightlife, relaxed living, shopping, culture, big city, parks, and surfing, seize this opportunity!
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.