- Posted 01 October 2023
- Discipline Ventas
- Contact NameCharlotte Kamlin
We are looking for a German speaking Sales Executive for our client in Düsseldorf, Germany! Are you looking for a chance to show the world your sales skills and want to be a part of a growing cloud-based tech company?
In recent times, companies such as Uber, Airbnb, Zoopla, and Just Eat have disrupted the lifestyle industry to become multi $billion businesses. Our client is on a mission to shake up the independent accommodation sector by offering a cloud-based platform to “anyone with rooms to sell, and a story to tell”.
Its flagship product aims to provide hoteliers and hosts with a convenient all-in-one solution that makes it really easy for them to manage online bookings, guests and travel agencies. Today, our client's customer base consists of 20,000 small independent B&Bs, Guesthouses, Vacation Rental Owners and Hotels using their cloud-based platform day-in day-out to run their business
Our client has regularly made the Times top 100 Tech Track index and its flagship product has won many prestigious awards since 2016, including the sought after Travolution award for best technology and Expedia’s global innovation award. It also enjoys strategic preferred partnerships with the Airbnb, Booking.com and Expedia groups.
As an Sales Executive, your role will consist of selling the flagship product mostly on the phone (cold calling in your target regions in Germany and also contacting inbound leads) by understanding their business needs to deliver meaningful solutions. You will work closely with the Sales Manager in the company.
- Book appointments for the sales agents by calling interested clients on the phone.
- Work closely with the Sales Manager
- Advise and support the customers
- Identify business opportunities for our client by researching new prospects.
- Use the CRM system and ensure all sales data is fully accurate and up-to-date.
- Provide constant feedback on client activity and market trends
- Support in communication and marketing activities
- Based in Düsseldorf area or close to it, and eligible to work in Germany.
- Proven experience in a similar role, or a role with a transferrable skill set
- Familiar with CRM, Outlook, Office applications
- Native level of German: good communication skills, verbal (with a clear speaking voice) and written (excellent grammar).
- Proficient in English
- Able to manage priorities and plan ahead
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a high level of attention to detail
- You truly enjoy speaking to people over the phone!
The Company Offers
- Full-time role
- Full home office job or hybrid (with some office days and remote working days).
- Challenging and diversified tasks with the opportunity to grow with an international company
- Combine success and fun within a great company culture together with smart, driven and social people
- They prides itself in an open highly diverse culture, where what matters is not who you are, but what you can do or learn, to help the company move forward!
Get in touch with us, we’ll be happy to explain who they are and how you could work together!
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more. Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.