Would you like to develop your career in Digital Business Development?
If you're passionate about sales, digital products, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you!
Purpose of the role:
You will be the first point of contact for hundreds of businesses, proactively engaging them to build enthusiasm while identifying and qualifying their business needs to propose adequate solutions and send them on the most appropriate Sales path.
You will work towards individual targets, but will also be part of a larger sales team with a focus to grow our customer base across EMEA. You will be in a phone-based environment, where you will interact with customers primarily via outbound calls.
- German native speaker
- Advanced level of English.
- Previous sales experience (preferably B2B)
- Experience with CRM.
- Strong written and oral business communication skills.
- Comfortable in goal driven environment and attaining goals with broader team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, competitive, tenacious and proactive
- Able to work independently, but within a team environment○ Strong business acumen with the ability to evaluate multiple business models
- Customer driven and focused on providing exemplary customer experience
- Full-time position, from Monday to Friday, 39 hours/week.
- This is a Hybrid working model in Barcelona.
- Salary conditions: from 25.330€ gross/year up to 25.440€
- Sales bonus package: from 4.470 € up to 6.360€ gross/year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (up to 2.000€ depending on the language/project)
- Relocation package:
- Flight ticket.
- Accommodation in a nice individual studio (up to 2 months)
- Support with private Health Insurance.
- Intense specific sales training.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development.
- Established career path to grow within the project.
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products.
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests.
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services.
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development.
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team.
- Office location surrounded by the sea (World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain)
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading agency specializing in multilingual and international recruitment, working with companies from around the world to bring together the most exciting jobs with the best talent. At Multilingual Jobs Worldwide, we have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With our more than 300 partners in over 30 countries, we have already helped over 3,000 people find their dream job.
Apply Now !