- Posted 7 de diciembre de 2022 04:10
- DisciplineServicio al cliente
- Contact NameLisa Pichler
For our partner in Budapest, Hungary we are looking for a German-speaking Customer Support Agent!
Our partner is a large IT Service company that is expanding from India to the entire world. Whether it's AI, cybersecurity or everyday automation, our partner plays a leading role in the IT sector. In Germany, our partner provides high quality , customer-centric information technology experiences to global customers including fortune 500 companies.
What you will do:
- Efficient and effective response to German-speaking customer inquiries through all available channels (phone, chat, tickets, etc.)
- Identify customer needs and ensure that they are taken into account when providing a customer-oriented service
- Ensure that service level agreements are met by accurately completing the required tasks and positive communication with all parties involved (2nd line, 3rd line, etc.) to enable timely problem resolution
- Follow the agreed processes for resolving customer inquiries and, if necessary, make their own contribution to process improvement.
- Independent management of customer interaction to ensure that all agreed quality characteristics are met and exceeded.
What you need:
- Strong verbal communication skills in German language (Minimum Proficiency level – B2+ and above)
- High problem-solving skills
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Achieve goals on time with excellent customer care
- Ability to learn, acquire knowledge and develop yourself
- Experience in a multi-system environment
- preferably experience within customer support
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.