Do you want to take your career to the next level?
If you're a bold, strong-minded, eager to learn individual who won't take no for an answer, our Barcelona office has an exciting opportunity for YOU!
Our client make everyone matter. For you. For our brands. And for the hundreds of thousands of customers we look after. Our client is the European Market leader in the business solutions provider industry and is made up of inspiring individuals buzzing to create excellent customer experiences for some of the world's most exciting brands. If you're up for it, you'll join a high-performing team that you can be proud of and create meaningful moments, moments that matter to customers and clients.
- As a completely integrated part of the Sales Team, the Sales Support Specialist's main task is to work in collaboration with the Account Managers in the targeted markets.
- Assist Representatives in reaching targets (turnover, margins etc.).
- Develop a business relationship via phone with customers and partners by being a trusted advisor.
- Identifying Partners.
- Create and follow business offers.
- Improve the coverage and knowledge of final accounts.
- Support Representatives in their use of back-office tools and processes.
What we offer:
- Long-term opportunity.
- Salary: 21.000 euros gross/year + up to 4.000 euros gross/year in bonus.
- Full Time - Monday to Friday (09:00 - 17:00)
- Initial & Ongoing Training.
- Internal Development Program.
- Employee Discounts.
Life in the company ...
- Working with adventurous people from over 29 nationalities.
- Personal and professional development.
- A great work environment, a dynamic and young approach, with true career opportunities.
Who we´re seeking:
- Native level speaker of French and fluent in English. Spanish is a plus.
- Some sales or outbound communication experience, along with commercial attitude and awareness.
- Knowledge or interest in IT and preferably storage environments.
- Business mind-set will help you engage better with your contacts.
- Business / commercial studies will benefit your progression in this role and the project, but won't be a decisive trait.
- Identification of new sales chances.
- Very good self-organization.
- Personality holds empathy and enthusiasm.
- Punctual, loyal, reliable.
On top, if you prove to be sociable and easy-going, we can assure you a great inclusion in the team.
Carefull: You must have the legal documentation prior to the application (European passport or working VISA for the country you are applying for). I inform you that without one of these two documents, I am unable to help you in your job research as we and our partners do not provide administrative assistant to acquire them and they are mandatory to create a working contract.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide :
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting European talents with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.