- Posted 01 July 2023
- DisciplineServicio al cliente
- Contact NameWard Van De Velde
Do you love social media? Are you a fan of vlogs or constantly looking to videos to help solve your challenges? If the answer is yes, then you must start your career with a global company working as an Ads Video Content Analyst!
We are currently looking for Dutch speakers to join the team!
- Review user reports regarding website content
- Analyze and identify content that is not in compliance with requirements and flag for action in a timely manner
- Make well-balanced decisions and help resolve inquiries to defined policies and procedures
- Use market specific knowledge and insights to spot and scope solutions to improve the support of user community
- Review sensitive content, sometimes involving graphic or disturbing subject matter
- Fluency in Dutch (at least C1 level, ideally native)
- B2 level of English
- Availability to work in 3 shifts, 7 days a week
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently, and to a high standard
- Have a neutral mindset to alternative video content that needs classification
- Holder of a Portuguese residence permit/EU citizenship
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- Professional development and clear career path
- You will be based in the client office in Oeiras
- Free shuttle service
- Training & development opportunities
- Competitive salary & relocation allowance and assistance for people coming from outside of Portugal
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.