Ready to broaden your horizons? If you are passionate about customer service and are interested in working with new technology, keep reading!
Immerse yourself in a highly international work environment where you will be assisting Dutch-speaking customers. Our partner's office hosts over 20 nationalities, so it’s not strange to hear multiple languages on a typical workday. In no time, you’ll have friends from all over Europe!
Why you don't want to miss this opportunity?
First of all, because you will be working in a place where you can make an impact. Our client is a startup. They have only been trying to deliver the world’s best customer service for 3 years. So from day 1, they are open to your ideas on how to grow even faster as a company. Our client offers an international working environment. Yes, your customers speak Dutch and English. But your colleagues are from all over the world. You can experience working with dozens of nationalities and build your own international network. And can hard work go hand in hand with fun? Of course! Because they understand that you and all your colleagues leave a lot behind to come to Valencia. That is why they offer a lot of activities and extras. That's how you'll really get to know your colleagues.
Here's a preview of what they have to offer:
- Spanish classes
- Mindfulness sessions
- Legendary Friday after-work drinks
- Fitness bootcamps to challenge yourself in
What you have to do?
- Handle customer concerns via phone, email, and chat
- Communicate with the customers to come up with an appropriate solution together
- Constantly brainstorming with colleagues on how to improve the customer experience
- Using the latest technology and AI integrations and quickly becoming an expert in these areas
- Native level of Dutch (and fluent English to interact with other colleagues).
- Flawless spelling accuracy
- Previous experience living abroad is a plus
- Strong skills in active listening and problem solving
- Curious mindset and desire to work with the latest technologies
- Friendliness towards customers is one of your strongest selling points and you like to surprise the customer with the WOW factor
Why you don't want to miss this chance?
- An international work environment with 20+ nationalities
- Working at a tech startup with an opportunity to grow and room for your ideas
- A fantastic adventure in one of Europe’s most beautiful cities
- Working together with a fun-loving team
- Free daily, fresh breakfast and lunch at the office
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.