Work as a Dutch-speaking Content Moderator in beautiful Barcelona!
Do you love social media? Then we might have the perfect job opportunity for you!
Our client is a leading customer experience multinational with over 82,000 professionals in 44 countries all over the globe, their #OneTeam designs and delivers flexible solutions in 60 different languages that make a difference to the customers of many of the world’s most respected brands.
Creativity, excellence, and respect are the values that guide their work.
Wil je meehelpen om social media veiliger te maken?
If you said yes to the question above and you are a person with a keen eye for detail, whom is aware of current events and enjoys being a team player, we have the right job for you!
As a Content Moderator, you will be in charge of filtering the content of a popular social media platform. Screening and monitoring the platform for abusive, violent, or other inappropriate content and ensuring a safe experience for its users and communities. Applicants should keep in mind that the content will in some cases contain strong and sensitive content.
- Dutch native and advanced English
- Good technical PC skills
- Goal-oriented work approach
- Awareness for current cultural, political and social events
- Affinity with social media platforms
- Experience within content moderation, customer service or other contact center environments will be valued.
- Availability to work from the office and from home (within 100km from the office)
- Obligatory studies finished: According to the legislation in Spain, a Document to prove it will be MANDATORY to be able to hire you. Meaning Obligatory studies as ESO or High School. Any higher studies title will be an added value.
- 39h/week contract (Monday to Sunday) with fixed working hours.
- 1 shift available: Night (00:00-08:00h)
- Appealing bonuses for weekends, bank holidays, night shift and transport
- Discount on private health insurance
- Feel good program that includes Spanish lessons, free group activities and many more!
- Wellness and resiliency program for mental and physical health. Includes many types of different workshops (Stress, conflict, effective communication, etc.)
- Incentives plan regarding project KPIs achievement
- Attractive employee referral bonus campaign
- A multicultural and international working environment
- Modern office spaces, well connected by public transport and close to Glories shopping mall
- Be part of an exciting department with great opportunities to grow your career
- Initial training and continued personal coaching
- A responsible employer with an excellent reputation in the outsourcing industry
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.