We are looking for German-speaking Map enthusiasts!
Our client in the Czech Republic provides transformative business-to-business services to its customers around the world. With its integrated IT and BPM solutions approach, the company is able to unlock business value and solve its clients' business challenges across industries and services. The company is a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. From their Brno Deliver Centre, they provide services to more than 20 global multinationals.
• Interpret issues reported by internal and external map users
• Edit the map content
• Cooperation within the team
• Handle day to day transactions/tickets using client provided tools, guidelines and policies
• English + French OR German OR Italian OR Spanish OR Portuguese OR Turkish OR Czech B2 level
• Analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• The capability of research and identification of the right information
• Flexible working hours
• Unlimited contract
• Performance bonus
• Competitive salary
• Meal allowance
• Multisport Card
• Bike Friendly
• 5th week of leave
• Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of Czech Republic
• Initial Accommodation - 2 weeks of accommodation provided by the company on joining
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.