Integrated in the sales team you should be a dynamic and motivated self-starter with strong communications and teamwork skills. In this position you will be responsible to manage a provided set list of SMB Accounts in order to generate new business opportunities and grow assigned installed base of Business Accounts.
At the beginning, you will be assigned a portfolio of companies in order to do a profiling of them and identify potential business. You must be able to identify and qualify prospects and decision makers in the target companies and develop B2B relationships.
- Execute and achieve sales quota and targets.
- Identification and qualification of prospects and deciders in the targeted companies
- Focus on driving profitability through proactive management.
- Track, manage, and report ongoing activity relative to sales pipeline.
- Reviewing level of client satisfaction and escalating issues when necessary.
- Communicate client feedback to appropriate parties for follow upon potential business.
- Timely response and resolution of incoming customer or partner calls regarding, customer inquiries and request.
- Prepare commercial and technical service proposals and ensure such proposals are technically and commercially sound.
-Full-time (39 hours/week) from Monday to Friday, and long-term contract
-Schedule: Monday-Friday, from 08:30 to 17:30
-Salary: 17.000 Euros gross/year + up to 6.000 Euros gross/year in bonus
-Regular and permanent incentives
-Specific compensation model based on over achievement
- German native level speaker with fluent English
- Strong communication skills.
- Solid Sales Background.
- Achievement and goal oriented.
- Good computer skills.
- Previous experience in Sales B2B.
- Previous experience working with channel is a plus
- Motivated and self starter
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.