- To deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and partners) through our communication channels (phone and email)
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service
- Accountable for meeting individual and team goals (KPIs)
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager
- Must have an advanced command of spoken and written French & English language (level C1 or higher according to The Common European Framework)
- Immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills, critical thinker with attention to detail.
- Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute
- Willing to work on rotating shifts, public holidays, and weekends
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Gym membership, spa vouchers, fresh fruits every day
- Private health insurance
- The opportunity to work in our offices in Asia
If you are interested in experiencing the culture and traditions of one of Europe’s oldest nations, you may want to think about moving to Hungary. This country has become a popular destination for people from all over the world because of its scenery, lifestyle, safety standards, and cost of living. The number of foreigners in Hungary has gone up significantly since it became a part of the European Union in 2004. Hungary now boasts a vibrant economy. High levels of foreign investment and ownership have strengthened the nation’s economic growth rate to a great extent. There is a huge demand for skilled and experienced professionals at all times. In recent years, Hungary has seen one of the largest drops in unemployment rates across Europe. Several members of the EU are therefore relocating to this country for better career prospects.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide