German Speaking Customer Service Representative for Footlocker - Remote in Portugal!
With more than 2500 stores across the world, Foot Locker is the leading global athletic footwear and apparel retailer. For more than 30 years, our collections have been curated by sneaker heads for sneakerheads. Only the best, most relevant and exciting products ever make it onto our shelves and onto our online catalogues. On European soil only, Foot Locker means more than 620 stores in premium locations, across 20 countries and closing in on 30 years of history. Foot Locker Europe also means an elevated digital experience for our ever-increasing fan base, throughout a brand-new exciting website and vibrant interactive social media platforms.
- Providing a reassuring, warm and customer-friendly service for Foot Locker clients in German
- Manage customer queries about their orders and access to their accounts, payments and stock availability
- Seize the opportunity to "shine" with each interaction, showing a strong interest in the customer, with a natural appetite for communication, by becoming aware of the services offered by Foot Locker
- Fluent in German spoken and written (C1/2);
- Good level of English.
- Relevant education, Computer Skills.
- Interest in Social Media.
- Quick and efficient management of time.
- Proactive personality, with initiative spirit.
- Good communicator.
- Dynamic and organized.
- Tech Requirements
- Good Internet connection
- Windows 10
- Headset with microphone
- 15 inch Monitor with Webcam
- Permanent possibility to work from home anywhere in Portugal
- Competitive salary
- An international career in a multicultural company
- Intensive training and familiarization phase from home
- Opportunities to grow and evolve within our organization.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.