We are looking for German speakers to work in cultural the sunny city of Málaga!
The mission of the team seeking this role is to provide world-class support to customers for a growing start-up.
The key objective of the Customer Support Agent is to resolve users’ issues and provide constant support.
NOTE: You must have an EU-passport or a permanent residence permit in Spain
- To contribute individually, and as a team member, to demonstrate excellent Quality and Productivity standards that meet, or exceed, client requirements.
- To provide users with solutions through information-gathering, analytical troubleshooting and query research
- To deliver a high-quality, smooth, unique and flexible customer experience.
- To protect confidential and sensitive information and materials
- To demonstrate excellent attendance and punctuality
- To operate with honesty, integrity and transparency in all aspects of the work.
- To handle queries via the client’s tools and systems (currently through phone calls and email)
- To proactively contribute to the achievement of agreed Service Levels
- To complete all training requirements deemed appropriate for the role, at induction and ongoing.
- To perform any other ad hoc tasks as required for the execution of the client contract.
The suitable candidate must have a deep-rooted passion for delivering success. The suitable candidate will have formidable experience and working knowledge of:
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, and highly customer-focused
- Excellent organizational skills
- Quality focus and Policy adherence
- Analytical skills and a keen focus on problem-solving; goal- & service-oriented
- Understanding of, and continuous contribution to, team success
- Flexible, innovative & adaptable to a wide range of topics and tasks
- Ability to efficiently work to specified project delivery deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be a good team player
- Excellent time management skills
Essential Skills and abilities:
- Leaving certificate, or equivalent, and a minimum of 12 months’ Customer Support experience
- Business qualification desirable
- High fluency in German and in English, with excellent comprehension (verbal and written), spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Ability to deliver information at customer’s knowledge level in an understandable manner
- Ability to apply a logical problem-solving approach to identify the root cause of an issue and reach a resolution promptly.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to think independently and follow through effectively
Schedule: Monday to Friday, should be 9-17h
Relocation: None, they prefer locals, but if the candidate comes from another country they help with tips in finding an apartment and they help with the NIE
Start up and very young environment in the company
Typical Scandinavian company, based on trust
Small organization that values open communication and good values
Sounds interesting? Do not wait any longer and send your application in!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.