Are you career-driven and motivated to work in international recruitment?
We are looking for a profile hunter who will help us attract and retain the best talents for our clients worldwide. In order to be successful as a talent hunter, you need to be confident, social, and responsible, like keeping in touch over the phone with people, and know-how to express yourself. If you would like to take on responsibilities to challenge and develop yourself at our brand new office based in Lisbon, Portugal, then this opportunity is just for you
Who we are
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a successful recruitment agency connecting candidates with some of the biggest businesses in the world. Since our start in 2017, we have seen stellar growth with outstanding results and profit. No investors, loans or sold invoices, just pure organic growth. Today, we are partners with over 270 customers in 32 different countries and are headquartered in Oslo, Norway with subsidiary offices in Malaga, Tallinn, Malta, Lisbon, and remote colleagues working from different locations in Europe.
We are a culture-driven organization driven by our values:
TOP-CLASS PERFORMANCE - We aim to be the best in the world at what we do
GLOBAL NETWORK - We are an international community connecting people worldwide
ALWAYS ADAPTING - We are flexible and evolve with the economy
CLIENT PARTNERSHIP - We seek to create value together with our clients
COMMON SUCCESS - Our ambition is to reach win-win-win solutions
PASSION - We love what we do — connecting people to life-changing opportunities!
We are a young company with fantastic, continuous organic growth and a unique culture built on trust, honesty and setting clear expectations.
- Screen and interview candidates for positions abroad with our clients
- Create job postings and advertise them on social media and other platforms
- Proactively source candidates on LinkedIn and other CV databases
- Conduct phone / Skype / face-to-face interviews with candidates
- Participate in meetings to define job requirements
- You will be involved in recruiting primarily French speakers (in sales, marketing, operations, etc.) for our clients all over Europe!
- Administration work
Who we're looking for
- You have an education in recruitment, HR, sales or similar
- You are motivated by results and efficiency
- You can communicate in French fluently - both written and spoken. If you speak more languages then that is an advantage!
- You are looking for an international career. Work is your priority and passion.
- A can-do attitude with a proactive and solution-oriented mindset
- You are eager to learn new things every day!
Why join us? We offer...
- A great onboarding process and continuous training
- A brand new office in Lisbon, Portugal, with the possibility for a hybrid workplace solution
- Opportunity to create your own career in international recruitment
- A good work environment where we take our job seriously while having fun doing it!
- Regular company-sponsored team events and outings
- Business travels to our clients all over the world
- Unique international culture with great colleagues
- Freedom at work - you create your own success and structure.
- Varying tasks and a dynamic work environment
- Great opportunity to work in a fast-growing international company with opportunities both locally and globally
Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any specific questions. As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to send your application as soon as possible!