Love Google products? Passionate about the web and new technologies? If you are technically gifted, creative and open-minded, we may have the perfect job for you!
Our client provides extensive training, which turns you into a specialist when it comes to online advertising campaigns. Help customers to optimize their online presence with Google Ads, significantly impacting their business. Take responsibility for your own customer portfolio and develop it independently!
- Customer support while construction of online advertising campaigns and continuous optimization
- Assistance while improving profit margins and customer sales
- Provision of individual solutions and customer-oriented marketing strategies
Who are you?
- Fluent in Dutch and good level of English;
- Interest in digital marketing or online advertising platforms;
- Exemplary communication and listening skills;
- Creative decision making skills and proven ability to work independently;
- Positive mind set;
- Experience in telephone customer support (preferred).
What is offered
- weeks of intense product and sales training in English
- On-going Certifications & Education
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Monthly salary with performance-based bonus
- Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm local time zone
- Health Insurance since day one in the company
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues and social arrangements
- Accommodation upon arrival with the possibility to stay permanently
- Initial flight expenses refund
- Free annual flight to the homecountry
- Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting European talents with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.