Are you motivated by providing a good customer experience, and do you speak Dutch fluently? Then we have the perfect vacancy for you in beautiful Budapest, Hungary!
In your role, you will deliver the best customer experience for Dutch clients mainly via phone. You will be working with one of the biggest shipping & delivery companies, and be responsible for providing excelent customer service.
About our client
Our client is a global customer experience specialist, providing customer care, sales, technical support and credit management services through their extensive network of contact centers and work-at-home agents. They are 26,000 customer experience specialists at 50 contact centers across 22 countries, delivering services in 33 languages to international brands in various industry verticals
- You are ready for a new adventure
- You have a positive attitude
- You are comfortable to use the telephone and computer as a work tool
- You really want to provide the best customer experience
- You have good technical skills
- You have fluent Dutch language skills
- You have fluent English language skills
What our client offers:
- Work experience in an international company and multilingual team
- Excellent atmosphere, friendly and diverse environment, teamwork
- We believe the health and happiness of our people are central to our success as a business – to achieve this we offer free fruit days
- Paid 3 weeks of training and guidance in working with a reputable and robust brand.
- Opportunity to further develop yourself with a focus on skills development.
- An ambitious and stable employer with long-term goals.
- Competitive remuneration package
- We work together in teams towards a common goal where everyone helps each other.
- Flexible work environment and working schedule
Interested? Apply today and let's have a chat about the opportunity!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.