Do you speak German?
Are you passionate about IT World?
Do you want to work in sunny Valencia leading an amazing sales team?
Our clients belong to the top 500 business companies in the sectors IT, telecommunications, e- commerce, automotive, and financial services.
We are a multicultural company collaborating with employees from over 29 different nationalities.
We offer a great work environment, modern offices, a dynamic and young approach, with true career opportunities.
Your role as a Supervisor
- Monitor and report team performance (correct call treatment, case treatment...)
- Give agents feedback on their individual performance preferably on a weekly base to improve and motivate their daily work
- Motivate as a team leader controlling turnover and retaining potential and motivated team members
- Organize weekly meetings to give feedback on team performance, inform on new procedures, upcoming changes
- Keep track of each agent’s training and training needs to improve technical and phone communication’s skills
- Participate in the recruitment process close to HR Department giving an update from the needs and interviewing as a second interview the candidates who passed the HR interview
- Manage all disciplinary issues effectively (with oral warning and requesting HR with written ones)
- Ask management to hire new agent(s) either to substitute or to complete the team using concrete metrics
- Organize and optimize shifts
- Changing agents’ settings in Symposium.
- Make sure processes and procedures are up to date and adhered to take overflow calls / tickets.
- Offer support in critical problems (case escalations, emergencies, customer complaints).
- Take care of logistic problems (office supplies, general working conditions).
Incident Management 25%
- Take incoming customer calls (via telephone, email, voicemail, pager, or other automated alerts), log call details onto call management systems and provide response and resolution within SLA.
- Maintain l knowledge and expertise associated with applications specific to individual customers.
- Ensure contractual SLA is maintained.
Customer Contact 10%
- Prepare Service Level Reviews and attend Service Level Review meetings. •Maintain contact with the customer regarding cases, new procedures, applications, tools
- Collect metrics, analyze these and report to customer / management / quality team.
- Provide other reports to management, as needed.
- Fantastic colleagues with a winning mentality
- Attractive work environment
- Real opportunity to grow within the company
- A large variety of discounts with our partners
- Opportunity to be a part of an international and multinational company
- We promote intercompany mobility to work at any of our sites around the world. We have more than 140 locations in over 35 countries
Hours and Benefits
- Monday to Friday 9.00-18.00
- Spanish contract with longterm opportunity
- Relocationpackage if you live abroad
- Base salary: 35.000€ gross/year
- Performance bonus: 10.000€ gross/year